一個魯蛇,新手程式設計者的小記錄
hello, excuse me, may I see for example that program... thanks a lot. :)
Instructables page not be found,But i google it ~SOURCE: http://www.instructables.com/id/Control-an-LED-over-the-internet-using-the-Arduino/Original CODE: http://pastebin.com/CZ6J62qJ PARTS : 1x Arduino (I am using the Duemilanove) 1x Arduino Ethernet shield (with a W5100 chip) 1x normal LED The circuit: LED anode (+) to Arduino Ethernet shield pin 6; LED cathode (–) to GND
thank you so much, I will try that. i'm sorry i just saw your massage. :)
緣由: TWCA CYBER Root CA 有兩張、兩個效期 (2030、2047年到期) 推測TWCA 預計 2030年12月會停用: TWCA CYBER Root CA (2030 年到期) TWCA Global Root CA 改用啟用: TWCA CYBER ...
hello, excuse me, may I see for example that program... thanks a lot. :)
回覆刪除Instructables page not be found,
回覆刪除But i google it ~
SOURCE: http://www.instructables.com/id/Control-an-LED-over-the-internet-using-the-Arduino/
Original CODE: http://pastebin.com/CZ6J62qJ
PARTS :
1x Arduino (I am using the Duemilanove)
1x Arduino Ethernet shield (with a W5100 chip)
1x normal LED
The circuit:
LED anode (+) to Arduino Ethernet shield pin 6; LED cathode (–) to GND
thank you so much, I will try that. i'm sorry i just saw your massage. :)
刪除